Sunday, November 27, 2011

MBA Week 5 Essay


If you were awarded an expense-paid trip to any one place in the world, where would you go? Why?

If I could go anywhere in the world, and have the trip completely paid for by someone else, I would go to Antarctica. I know most people probably respond to this question with places like Hawaii, the Bahamas, or South Africa, and those are all very nice places (I’ve been to all of them), however, one of my goals is to travel every continent in the world. This is something I have been determined to do for a very long time, longer than I’ve wanted to be a doctor. I have already been to Both Americas, Africa, LIVED in Europe and Asia (those were both very interesting situations). That means I just have Australia and Antarctica to visit. I am determined to visit both of these continents, and when I set my mind to something, I never stray from the path that leads to achieving what I decided to do. However, Australia is much easier to travel to and is also cheaper. Also not many people can say that they have been to the coldest continent on the planet. I believe that by going there, I could set myself further away from everyone else achievement wise. I believe it would be harder and more expensive to travel to Antarctica so that why if I had an expense-paid trip, I would go there. 

4 comments:

  1. Even I want to go to Antarctica. It is not a place where I can shop or hang around, but going to such a place will give me a great experience! I wish I am the one to get the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way of showing off how much you traveled. lol It's cool! I've always wanted to travel but never got a chance to. Antarctica sounds very interesting!! Make sure to write a blog about it if you actually go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you want to go to a place not for fun but for experience.
    I wrote about wanting to go to north korea for experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you slipped how many countries you have been to in this blog :)Hope you get to go to Antarctica

    ReplyDelete